- Always honour and observe valid waste management laws and other environmental regulations and always implement our business objectives in compliance with universally recognised ethic principles.
- Always transport hazardous waste in compliance with valid regulations and ADR.
- If possible, prefer recovery of wastes and regeneration or material recycling or energy recovery, so that the utilisation of waste potential is preferred to its disposal by principle.
- Run waste-recovering facilities that meet the principle of the best technology available, while considering its economic availability and justification.
- Emphasize waste prevention in every activity from decision-making processes to the very execution by employees, and contribute to safe operation and minimisation of potential risks.
- Raise proficiency of our employees including their environmental awareness, safety and health protection on the job, and so contribute to the reduction of environmental risks.
- Honour and observe the principles of sustainable development; require cooperating subcontractors to observe the principles, too.
- Inform public on our activities, goals, commitments and methods.
- Make sure our employees identify with the environmental policy declared by our company on every level.
Bratislava, 3 November 2003
Ing. Mária Kepková